REIA of Oakland is a non-profit organization founded in 1981 run entirely by volunteers. Our goals include providing education to our members, providing professional networking, and monitoring the political and legislative environment as it affects the real estate investment business. Our meetings are held on the second Thursday of each month. Each month we have a different guest speaker, including national speakers on topics useful to real estate investors. The formal presentation is followed by a question and answer session.In addition to free admission to our monthly meetings, joining REIA has many benefits for real estate investors from novice to pro. Visit our membership page here for more details about the benefits of membership.
- Drew Sygit, President
- Brian Sullivan (Treasurer and Landlord Subgroup)
- Peter Wilens, Board Member (Marketing)
- Raj, Board Member (Technology, Social Media & WebSite, Memberships)
- Paula Drummond, Board Member (Special Events)
- Steve Lovett, Board Member (AirBNB Subgroup)
- Tom Hutt, Board Member (Programs, Vendors and Master Mind Subgroup)