GENERAL MEMBER MEETING
TOPIC: How to Profitably Get Into Commercial Real Estate! What’s Hot and What’s Not!
Presenter: Bob Sheldon (Local Investor)
When: Thursday, August 8, 2019 – 6:00 PM (General Meeting)
Where: Club Venetian (29310 John R Madison Heights, MI 48071)
PLUS, for people new to investing in real estate, we have an Early-Bird Landlord Training Class just prior to this General Meeting (see description at bottom).
Are you a landlord who is sitting on the sidelines now that home prices have sky rocketed? Or a fix-and-flip investor who has done few deals also due to high property prices? Did you know that commercial real estate investments, even now, can be very profitable? Want to know how the average investor can get into commercial real estate as well as which areas are hot today? If you answered yes to any of these questions, then you should absolutely attend our upcoming meeting where our seasoned local commercial real estate investor will cover:
- Why he started investing in commercial real estate
- Different types of commercial real estate he’s purchased over the years
- The profits (ROI) that an investor can earn on their investments
- His first few deals both good and bad
- What’s hot and what’s not in commercial real estate today
- Typical deal size for entry level investor
- Best and worst areas in Metro Detroit to invest
- Differences between residential and commercial property rentals
- Top 5 challenges to purchasing and owning commercial real estate
- Top 5 mistakes not to make in commercial real estate
- And much more!
In his 40+ year career as an investor, our speaker, Bob Sheldon has owned everything from small industrial buildings to retail developments, strip malls, data centers, apartments, office Buildings, Light industrial buildings and much more. He has also sold and managed for his clients every type of commercial real estate imaginable. As the broker-owner of Berridge & Morrison, Bob has been involved in every phase of commercial real estate including developing and building properties from the ground up. Bob is a CCIM (Certified Commercial Investment Member) which is the highest level of education for a commercial real estate broker.
Additionally, we’ll allow plenty of time for meeting attendees to ask any questions. So join us for this lively and informative meeting.
Hope to see you there!
General Meeting Schedule:
- 5:45pm – 6:30pm Quick Steps to Success (Great For New Investors!)
- 6:30pm – 7:15pm Dinner and Networking
- 7:15pm – 7:30pm General Membership Meeting Announcements
- 7:30pm – 9:00pm Meeting Topic
The public is welcome to attend at any of the above times. Although encouraged, it is not necessary to eat dinner at the event.
Member of REIA of Oakland:
- Meeting is FREE
- Dinner is $18 (pay at the door) or $16 if you BUY DINNER online.
Copyright 2017. All rights reserved.