Topic: Ask the Experts – Bring Your Problems & Questions!
When: Thursday, May13, 2021 – 7:00 PM (General Meeting)
Panel Of Experts: REIA Board Members / Experts
Cost: Free to All
Where: Online Virtual Meeting
VIRTUAL MEETING – Online Meeting
Dial-In (for higher quality, dial number listed below):
(470) 869-2200 (US East
Meeting ID: 723 751 6094
Do you have any tough buy or sell real estate investment decisions you need to make now, but not sure which way to go? Have some tough landlord challenges you’re facing and would like some expert input? Or, find yourself facing some unusual Airbnb issues and would like to know how an expert would navigate through it? Or, do you just want to hear the issues others are facing and resolutions so that you can improve your overall real estate knowledge? If you answered yes to any of these questions, then you should absolutely join this upcoming session.
Feel free to ask any question! Below are just of the few of the thousands of questions you might ask:
- Can I really show all my rental homes to potential tenants remotely?
- Which specific areas of Detroit are still great investments?
- Do my contractors need lead paint certifications to replace windows?
- How much more profit do Airbnb owners make per property than regular landlords?
- Are flips still possible to do in Metro Detroit or basically fantasy?
- Should I purchase this property that has these 3 issues?
- What ROI should I minimally be getting on my real estate investments?
- And many more…. you get the idea!
Hope to see you there.