Topic: How to Evaluate Rental Property Offers You Make To Ensure Great Cash Flow Afterwards!!
When: Thursday, June 10, 2021 – 6:30 PM (General Meeting)
Panel Of Experts: REIA Board Members / Experts (areas covered include Detroit, Redford, Taylor, Warren and Hazel Park)
LOCATION: Boulan Park (1898 Boulan Park Dr, Troy, MI 48084) – In Pavilion at back of park.
- Pizza and soft drinks (hygienically served)!
- Yes, there are restrooms in the Park
NOTE: We are planning to broadcast this meeting through the ONLINE link provided, but the meeting itself will be held at Boulan Park in Troy for all to attend.
Live Meeting – Online Meeting
Dial-In (for higher quality, dial number listed below):
(470) 869-2200 (US East
Meeting ID: 723 751 6094
Cost: Free to All
Still looking for that first rental home purchase, but not quite sure how much to offer in today’s tough buying environment? Or, just looking to add a few more homes to your current portfolio and want to see how local expert buyers today are approaching the purchase of rental homes? Interested in seeing a number of actual case studies of recent Metro Detroit rental home purchases from our local experts including the numbers they used to evaluate their deals and place offers? If you answered yes to any of these questions, then you should absolutely join this upcoming session.
Here are some of the many areas that will be covered in our case studies:
- Rental property locations
- A description of the property, including some pictures
- The evaluation of the property performed prior to the offer
- Price initially offered for the property and the final price paid
- The actual calculations and numbers used in determining both the initial and maximum offer price
- How much profit the property generated after the purchase
- And, much more!
Hope to see you there.