Topic: Is Small Multi-Family your Next Goal?
Learn from Investors that Have Made the Leap!
Panelist Michelle Edwards will share her hard-earned secrets on:
* Investing and managing single-family and multi-family residential properties
* Rehabilitation of multi-family and single-family distressed properties
* Uses of BRRR strategy to Buy, Fix, Hold and Rent properties
Panelist Doug Benson will share his hard-earned secrets on:
* How to invest and manage single-family and multi-family residential properties
* Setting up a successful strategy for small apartment buildings
* Setup costs & maximizing value
Come ask your questions of this successful local expert!
Our Beginner Sessions Are Back!
Great for Newer Investors
This Month: How to handle UTILITIES with tenants
Attend and get a raffle ticket for a free event dinner!
6:00 pm -6:30 pm
Attend and get a raffle ticket for a free event dinner! 6:00 PM – 7:00 PM
When: Thursday, November 10th, 2022 – 6:00 PM to 9:00 PM (General Meeting)
Troy Community Center,
Room No: 305
We appreciate those who register early online!
Members – Free
Non-members: $20 (Become a Member to avail free admission along with other benefits including access to RPOA. Check our Membership page for more information.)
Dinner : $16 if purchased online or
Dinner : $18 if purchased at the door
Hope to see you there!
INTERESTED IN BECOMING A MEMBER?
Want to gain free entry into all our General Meetings and all our awesome Saturday Local Subgroup Meetings? Want to learn how to do your first deal or save thousands on rental properties/rehabs each year? Its simple to join! All you need to do is:
1] Complete a form and pay for membership at our General Meeting OR
2] Join directly through our website: reiaofoakland.com/membership