2nd Thursday of Every Month, 5:30 pm to 9:00 pm
Location: Club Venetian
29310 John R Rd
Madison Heights, MI
Are you a new property investor interested in doing their first deal? Or an experienced landlord who would just like to do a sanity check on what you currently spend for rehab work after buying investment properties? Concerned that you may be overpaying on home rehabs? Interested in seeing a real live “video” case study on a rehab project …. where you can actually see the home interior before, during and after? If you answered yes to any of these questions, then we’d strongly encourage you to attend our upcoming meeting where we’ll cover the following areas of a real rehab project:
- Video of the property prior to the rehab
- Video of the property after the rehab
- Property rehab work list
- Itemized rehab cost listing and totals
- Types of contractors employed to perform this work
- Rehab time duration
- Key challenges faced in performing the rehab
- And much more!
Additionally, we’ll leave plenty of time during each video segment displayed to allow for questions and discussion. So join us for this practical, lively and informative meeting.
Hope to see you there!
General Meeting Schedule:
- 5:45pm – 6:30pm Quick Steps to Success (Great For New Investors!)
- 6:30pm – 7:15pm Dinner and Networking
- 7:15pm – 7:30pm General Membership Meeting
- 7:30pm – 9:00pm Guest Speaker
The public is welcome to attend at any of the above times. Although encouraged, it is not necessary to eat dinner at the event.
Member of REIA of Oakland:
- Meeting is FREE
- Dinner is $18 (pay at the door) or $16 if you BUY DINNER online.