GENERAL MEMBER MEETING
TOPIC: Taking Your Real Estate Investment Business To the Next Level!
Speaker: Larry Harbolt (Nationally Acclaimed Real Estate Investor)
When: Thursday, September 12, 2019 – 6:00 PM (General Meeting)
Where: Club Venetian (29310 John R Madison Heights, MI 48071)
PLUS, for people new to investing in real estate, we have an Early-Bird Landlord Training Class just prior to this General Meeting (see description at bottom).
ARE YOU MISSING OUT ON DEALS BECAUSE YOU ONLY KNOW ONE TECHNIQUE TO BUY HOUSES? LET LARRY SHOW YOU HOW TO ADD ONE TO FIVE EXTRA DEALS EVERY MONTH TO TAKE YOUR BUSINESS TO THE NEXT LEVEL!
Real estate markets come and they go. At times they get hot and other times they cool off in every area of the country. Over the 40 years Larry has been in the business, he’s seen market conditions change numerous times. One thing he’s learned over the years is … how you buy properties makes a huge difference in deal profitability.
On Thursday September 12th, Larry will be sharing what he’s learned on why slow markets and economic conditions should never be a factor in your business ever again. He will be sharing the “7” reasons why most investors are not making the kind of money they should be making. While not everyone suffers from all of the “7” issues, most everyone is suffering from one or more of these simple-to-change issues. Once you are aware of what is challenging your success, it will be much easier to maximize your profits in your real estate business.
During this meeting, Larry will be covering:
- The “7” reasons why most investors fail today
- Why market conditions and economic cycles no longer need to have an effect on the way you do your real estate business
- How to quickly recognize which deals are money makers and which are money pits
- How you will quickly eliminate your competition. They won’t have a clue on what you are doing.
- How to immediately recognize the highest and best use of each property to maximize profits
- Where to find property your competition have no idea is available
- How to structure offers giving the seller what they want and getting you what you want. It’s all In the numbers.
- And much more!
Larry will be covering a new strategy unique to the industry that he’s been using for years that has given him the ability to do deals others can’t! Larry states that “This single strategy could increase your bottom line $100,000 or more every year.”
Additionally, we’ll allow plenty of time for meeting attendees to ask any questions. So join us for this lively and informative meeting.
Hope to see you there!
General Meeting Schedule:
- 5:45pm – 6:30pm Quick Steps to Success (Great For New Investors!)
- 6:30pm – 7:15pm Dinner and Networking
- 7:15pm – 7:30pm General Membership Meeting Announcements
- 7:30pm – 9:00pm Meeting Topic
The public is welcome to attend at any of the above times. Although encouraged, it is not necessary to eat dinner at the event.
Member of REIA of Oakland:
- Meeting is FREE
- Dinner is $18 (pay at the door) or $16 if you BUY DINNER online.
Copyright 2017. All rights reserved.