Thursday, January 11, 2018 – 5:30 PM to 9:00 PM
29310 John R Rd
Madison Heights, MI
TOPIC: How to Build a Real Estate Business & Profit from Out-of-State and Foreign Investors!
Now that housing prices are substantially up, it’s no doubt harder to find reasonably priced rental and flip properties. Are you still highly interested in real estate investing, but looking for a new and innovative way to invest your money to make good profits? Well …. at this meeting, we will cover a new and proven real estate “flip-rent-manage business model” that covers how you can legitimately buy, flip, rent and manage houses for out-of-state and foreign investors … making money on both the sale of the house to these investors as well as the ongoing management fees? During this meeting we’ll cover the following areas and more…
Background on how our speakers got started in real estate and the challenges they faced in building their flip-rent-manage business
- How they built their business into what it is today
- How they found out-of-state and foreign investors to build their business
- How they leveraged social media
- How to handle the required Michigan legal and accounting aspects for these investors
- Key differences between dealing with out-of-state and foreign investors
- The ongoing challenges to running this sort of business
- Much more ….
So join us for this lively and information packed meeting. Hope to see you there!
General Meeting Schedule:
- 5:45pm – 6:30pm Quick Steps to Success (Great For New Investors!)
- 6:30pm – 7:15pm Dinner and Networking
- 7:15pm – 7:30pm General Membership Meeting
- 7:30pm – 9:00pm Guest Speaker
The public is welcome to attend at any of the above times. Although encouraged, it is not necessary to eat dinner at the event.
Member of REIA of Oakland: