Topic: – Mold, Lead, Water, and Foundation Issues!
Investors MUST Protect Themselves!
PANEL OF EXPERTS:
- Josh Hunt (owner of Onyx Environmental) – Specializing in attic/home mold removal. Onyx environmental provides restoration and mold removal for commercial and residential properties.
- Kevin McNeill (owner of MJ Environmental) – Specializing in lead inspection and remediation.
- Joey Safie (owner of WaterBGone) – Specializing in foundation repair and basement waterproofing.
During this General Meeting, local experts who deal with mold, lead, water and foundation problems will discuss these common issues that are faced by investors. Having this valuable information will help investors better understand the scope of work and potential costs of addressing what are often intimidating situations. This is a chance to hear directly from experts who work with many investors, and would love to work with you, too! During this meeting, we’ll cover:
- Mold types: different types of mold, what levels are safe/dangerous
- How lead inspections and tests are performed
- How to evaluate foundation/water/lead/mold issues in a property
- Different ways to remediate common problems
- Potential costs of remediation and repairs
You don’t want to miss this chance to hear from our experts!:
When: Thursday, October 12th, 2023 – 6:00 PM to 9:00 PM (General Meeting)
“Early Bird” Sessions from 6:00-6:30PM Are Back!
Great for Newer Investors
This Month: Tenants Bill of Right
The so-called Tenant Bill of Rights is at our doorstep, and it will have far-reaching consequences! Get an update on proposed legislation affecting landlords! Find out how it will affect landlords in Michigan, and what you can do to make a real difference. Except for first time guests, the “Early Bird” Session now requires an Oakland REIA Membership.
6:00 pm -6:30 pm
Troy Community Center,
Room No: 305
We appreciate those who register early online!
Dinner: $16 if purchased online or (buy here)
Dinner: $18 if purchased at the door
Nonmember Attendance + Dinner: $36 (buy here)
*Buffet Dinner served around 6:15 pm
Hope to see you there!
INTERESTED IN BECOMING A MEMBER?
Want to gain free entry into all our General Meetings and all our awesome Saturday Local Subgroup Meetings? Want to learn how to do your first deal or save thousands on rental properties/rehabs each year? Its simple to join! All you need to do is:
1] Complete a form and pay for membership at our General Meeting OR
2] Join directly through our website: reiaofoakland.com/membership